Create Closeness in Love and in Life
Build genuine relationships and give yourself an opportunity to learn and implement skills that deal with the challenges of love and intimacy in a safe and encouraging environment. Whether you’re looking to make changes with your family, significant other, career, or spiritual aspects of your life; this workshop can be very valuable to you.
What can I expect? More than anything you can expect an experience. No one will lecture you or tell you how to live your life. This is a highly interactive class; we challenge you to seek out your truth. You will find answers to questions such as:
- What is it that keeps me from having the exact relationships I want?
- What must I do to create a close and loving relationship?
- What am I here for; is this all there is to life?
- How can I create mutually respectful and supportive friendships?
We have five goals in this life coaching workshop.
- Your Goal: What do you want to change about yourself that will make a significant difference in your life?
- Improved Communication: Listening is the key to close connection with others.
- Vulnerability: Experience the crucial ingredient to creating closeness in relationships.
- Say Yes: Being willing to say yes with enthusiasm in relationships is the secret to great abundance.
- Forgive: Forgiveness is not about foregoing just consequences, yet rather about reclaiming peace in of mind and heart.
The class is led by David Cantu and Carrie Manongdo. In addition to the participants, assistants who have previously taken the course also attend. A typical class includes ten people. Participants should be at least 18 years old; singles, couples and families are welcome. The fee for the class is “pay as you choose.” Please call (512) 653-4316 or email [email protected] to register.