Emotional Intelligence Workshop
Recognize, Understand, and Manage Your Emotions
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is an intense and insightful weekend workshop in a safe and private setting. EI is being aware of our emotions and how they drive our behavior as well as how they impact others (both positively and negatively). Learning how to manage those emotions – both our own and others – especially when we are under pressure is the main goal of this workshop. One recent participant said: “For the first time I see my life clearly and with deep understanding. I now realize that I’m truly responsible for my life, and best of all, I have the tools to create what I most desire.”
We have five goals in this life coaching workshop.
- Self-Insight: Better understand yourself and learn practical tools to create the life you want.
- Stronger Relationships: Experience meaningful interactions that will empower you to communicate more effectively.
- Gain Empathy: Discover your ability to recognize and comprehend the emotions of others.
- Be Happy: You can’t control what happens to you in life, but you can control the way you respond. Learn that your emotions need not rule you.
- Meditate: Practice a simple technique to bring clarity and peace of mind to your life.
What are the life coaching classes like? More than anything, life coaching workshops are an experience. No one will be lecturing you about life. Understanding Yourself is highly interactive and it encourages and challenges you to seek the truth of your life. You will find answers to questions such as: What is it that keeps me from having exactly what I want? What must I do to create a close and loving relationship? What am I here for; is this all there is to life? How can I create mutually respectful and supportive friendships? The truth about our society is that we have many classes for thousands of interesting hobbies and careers but relatively few in which we learn about ourselves and what makes our lives be what they are. EI is an opportunity to learn how to make real, and live daily, some of the most basic concepts in life: love, joy and peace. We encourage you to join us on this great adventure.
Friday the class begins at 6:30 p.m. and goes until 11:30 p.m. The life coaching class is led by David Cantu and Carrie Manongdo. In addition to the participants, assistants who have previously taken the course also attend. A typical class includes ten people. Participants should be at least 16 years old; singles, couples and families are welcome. The fee for the class is “pay as you choose.” Please call (512) 653-4316 or email email@example.com to register.