Understand Yourself Better, Relationship Workshop
To Understand Life You Must First Understand Yourself
Understand Yourself Better is an intense and insightful weekend workshop in a safe and private setting. Whether you’re looking to make changes with your family, intimate relationships, career, or spiritual aspects of your life, this life coaching class offers tremendous value for you. One recent participant said: “For the first time I see my life clearly and with deep understanding. I now realize that I’m truly responsible for my life, and best of all, I have the tools to create what I most desire.”
We have five goals in this life coaching workshop.
- Your Goal: What do you want to change about yourself that will make a significant difference in your life?
- Vulnerability: As you practice being vulnerable, you learn fearlessness and the most powerful means of connecting with others.
- Commitment: Commitment to your deepest dreams and desires is the best gift you can give yourself. It helps unlock the courage you need to succeed.
- Self-Insight: Better understand yourself and get practical tools to create the life you most want.
- The Power of Meditation: Learn a simple meditation technique to help focus and quiet your mind.
What are the Life Coaching Workshops Austin like? More than anything, life coaching workshops are an experience. No one will be lecturing you about life. Understanding Yourself is highly interactive and it encourages and challenges you to seek the truth of your life. You will find answers to questions such as: What is it that keeps me from having exactly what I want? What must I do to create a close and loving relationship? What am I here for; is this all there is to life? How can I create mutually respectful and supportive friendships? The truth about our society is that we have many classes for thousands of interesting hobbies and careers but relatively few in which we learn about ourselves and what makes our lives be what they are. EI is an opportunity to learn how to make real, and live daily, some of the most basic concepts in life: love, joy and peace. We encourage you to join us on this great adventure.
Friday the class begins at 6:30 p.m. and goes until 11:30 p.m. The life coaching class is led by David Cantu and Carrie Manongdo. In addition to the participants, assistants who have previously taken the course also attend. A typical class includes ten people. Participants should be at least 16 years old; singles, couples and families are welcome. The fee for the class is “pay as you choose.” Please call (512) 653-4316 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.